Thanks to you, Génération Robots has grown since its beginning, and we had the pleasure to live exciting human and technological adventures. We are once again looking for that rare gem to add to our sales/webmarketing team.
If you like robots, innovative tech, digital marketing, and that you consider yourself being a dynamic adventurer, come and join us!
We are looking for: a new crew member for our prestigious and highly coveted sales/digital marketing team (1)
“The service robotics market is worth 5 Billion euros worldwide, same as Internet in the 90s.”
Do you want to discover a fast growing industry and be aware of the latest tech innovations? Are you dreaming of working in a startup which aim to challenge the major players of the robotics market? Are you interested in being part of a team of passionate people and being able to make a difference? If your answers are “yes” than this job is for you! Plus, in a few years you’ll be able to brag how you were among the 10 first employees at Generation Robots J
(1) As you may have guessed, they are the one writing those lines 🙂
To participate in the following missions:
As part of the sales/webmarketing, you will be involved in:
- Creating and sharing great posts on our different social networks, as well as developing our different communities (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Writing killer content (blog posts, press releases)
- Creating and analyzing marketing campaigns (newsletters)
- Enhancing and keeping our website up to date with promotions, product placements, new contents, etc
- Our business communication (PR, events, advertising visuals)
- Creating and updating our online products sheets (keywords, content, pictures, price, SEO, working with our external copywriter and translators)
- Advising our clients and potential clients
- Establishing commercial proposals and order forms
- Passionate about the web culture, you have your own blog, or you are managing a community or a website
- You are into robotics, electronics, programming, the Internet of Things and all kind of new and awesome tech
- You are thorough, demanding and most importantly, you are a team player
- You know HTML/CSS and editing softwares such as Photoshop
- You can speak German (and you also speak French, it’s even better!)
- Other required qualities: method, organization, editorial quality, sense of initiative and intellectual curiosity
You are a complete beginner but your energy, your desire to excel and to grow alongside the company are so big that you have to pick you!
- Based in Bordeaux
- You can start as soon as you can!
Application (CV + Motivation Letter) by email only (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the object: HIRE_ME_I_M_WORTH_IT